© 2023 by Divorcemeny.com  

  • This is the divorce to proceed with when your Spouse is not willing to sign off the divorce documents.
  • You need a New York resident who is at least 18 years old (or a process server) to serve the divorce Summons to your Spouse.
  • The Person (or Company) doing the service will have to sign and notarize an Affidavit of service stating when and where they did the service to your spouse. (we provide such document).
  • Your spouse has 40 days to answer the divorce. After 40 days without an answer then you will be able to divorce on Default.
  • You MUST be 100% sure that your spouse is not going to answer (fight the divorce). If your spouse answers it becomes a CONTESTED divorce, in which you need to assist to court and be represented by a lawyer.
  • We DO NOT work with contested divorces and ARE NOT responsible if the action is fought. We suggest that you are 100 percent sure that your spouse WILL NOT fight the divorce. We have a No Money Back Policy when the spouse fights the divorce, so please consider before choosing this option.
  • After you fill out the information we will generate all your forms and instructions within 1 to 2 business days. We Will Keep you posted via Email.
  • At the end of the process the Final Judgement of Divorce Will be Sent through USPS Mail to the Addres of the person starting the Divorce (Plaintiff).

Divorce With Service (Spouse Not Signing)


    Start with Only $325

    Court Fees Already included

    Without Children

    Cheapest Price In the Market. Find a Cheaper Price and We'll Match it.